Comment on page
Using this action, you can navigate from one page to another.
Navigate To Action
Follow the steps below to add this action to any widget.
- 1.Select the Widget (e.g., Button) on which you want to add the action.
- 2.Select Actions from the properties panel (the right menu), If it's the first action, click + Add Action button. Otherwise, click the "+" button below the previous action tile (inside Action Flow Editor) and select Add Action.
- 3.Select the Navigate To action and choose the page from the dropdown or directly search for the page name and click on it.
- 4.(Optional) You can disable the Allow Back Navigation toggle to prevent the user from navigating back to this page after being navigated to the next page.
- 5.(Optional) Enable the Replace Route if you want to replace the current page in the route. For example, if a user navigates to Page A -> Page B -> Page C, pressing the back button on page C will normally go back to Page B. However, if this action on Page B has 'replace route' enabled, the route will become like Page A -> Page C; hence, pressing the back button on page C will now navigate to Page A.
- 6.(Optional) set a Transition Type. This allows you to specify an animation that will be applied while navigating away from a screen. You can choose Default, Instant, Fade In, Slide Up, Slide Down, Slide Left, Slide Right & Scale.
- 7.(Optional) set a Transition Duration. This allows you to set the transition animation duration in milliseconds.
- 8.(Optional) If the page you are navigating accepts any parameter, you can specify their values under the Parameters section.
Adding Navigate To action