Control Swipeable Stack
Using this action, you can swipe the widgets inside the SwipeableStack widget. For example, swiping the card left or right with the tap of a button.
Control Swipeable Stack example
There are the following types of card swipes you can add:
- 1.Trigger Left Swipe: Swipes the current card in the right to left direction.
- 2.Trigger Right Swipe: Swipes the current card in the left to the right direction.
- 3.Trigger Up Swipe: Swipes the current card from the bottom to the top direction.
- 4.Trigger Down Swipe: Swipes the current card from top to bottom direction.
Go to your project page on FlutterFlow and follow the steps below to define the Action to any widget.
- Select the Widget (e.g., Button) on which you want to define the action.
- Select Actions from the Properties panel (the right menu), and click + Add Action.
- Search and select the Control Swipeable Stack (under UI Interactions) action.
- Set the Swipeable Stack to Control to the name of the SwipeableStack added to your page.
Adding control swipeable stack action