Enterprise Support Policy
We understand our Enterprise customers often rely on FlutterFlow for mission critical applications. To that end, we have created a dedicated Enterprise support team to provide the highest level of service and support. This document outlines our support channels and scope for Enterprise customers.
Enterprise customers can reach our dedicated support team either through the chat widget in FlutterFlow or by emailing us. Our Enterprise support team is available 24x7, and we do our best to respond to every support request as quickly as possible. Depending on the complexity of the issue and your Enterprise support subscription, our team can assist through chat, email or video calls.
Our goal is for every one of our Enterprise customers to be successful building in FlutterFlow. Here are some of the areas covered by our Enterprise support team:
- Guidance on what is possible within FlutterFlow (e.g. can I use non-Firebase authentication)
- General education on FlutterFlow features and platform capabilities
- Bugs and technical issues with core FlutterFlow features
- Team and user account administration
Depending on your Enterprise support subscription, we may also provide advisory services in the following areas:
- Feature Design & Implementation
- Data Infrastructure Design
- Integration & Troubleshooting of 3rd-party APIs
- Implementation & Troubleshooting of Custom Widgets and Code
To ensure we fix the most critical issues first, we assess each bug based on the severity and number of users impacted.
Our highest priority is fixing critical issues that impact a large number of users. Issues impacting a smaller number of users or that have a workaround are addressed after any critical issues are fixed.