Move Map Center
Using this action, you can move the map and show the specified location in the center. For example, setting the pickup and drop location on the map. You can set the location either by directly specifying the Lat Long values or providing it from a variable.
Showing selected place on map
Go to your project page on FlutterFlow and follow the steps below to define the Action to any widget.
- 1.Select the Widget (e.g. Button) on which you want to define the action.
- 2.Select Actions from the Properties panel (the right menu), and click Open. This will open an Action flow Editor in a new popup window.
- 1.Click on the + Add Action.
- 2.On the right side, search and select the Move Map Center action.
- 3.To specify the lat long values directly, enter the values in the Latitude and Longitude input boxes.
- 4.To specify the lat long values from a variable such as the placePickerValue variable (from Widget State), app state variable, or a variable from an API response. Set the Value Source to From Variable.
- 1.To pass the location from the PlacePicker widget, set the Source to Widget State and Available Options to placePickerValue.
- 2.If you choose another source, the available options are displayed accordingly.
- 3.Click Close.
Adding Move Map Center action