Creating New Project
When you first log in to FlutterFlow, you'll be taken to the dashboard. From here, you can create a new project from scratch or by using a sample app. If you choose to create a project from scratch, you can choose from a blank app or select a template to get started. App templates can help you save time by providing a basic foundation with pre-built pages and functionality.
To create a new project:
- 2.Enter a Project Name, such as MyFirstProject, or WeddingApp.
- 3.To start from a blank app,
- 1.Click + Create Blank. This will open the project setup popup.
- 2.Verify the Project Name and Package Name. The Package Name for Android (i.e., the Bundle ID for iOS) uniquely identifies your app on the device and in Store. So make sure it is unique.
- 3.To add Firebase to your FlutterFlow project, simply turn on the Setup Firebase toggle, click Next Step, and follow these step-by-step instructions.
- 4.If you do not require Firebase for your project, you can simply click on the Skip button. However, if you decide to add Firebase later, you can follow the instructions provided here to set it up.
Create blank app
Create app from a template