Custom Action demo
Follow the steps below to add this action to any widget.
- 1.Select the Widget (e.g., Button) on which you want to add the action.
- 2.Select Actions from the properties panel (the right menu), If it's the first action, click the + Add Action button. Otherwise, click the "+" button below the previous action tile (inside Action Flow Editor) and select Add Action.
- 3.Search and select your [Custom Action name].
- 4.Optional: Click on the Edit Custom Action to see/modify your CustomAction right from the App Builder.
- 5.If your Custom Action requires input/arguments, they will be available inside the Set Functions Arguments. Click on the argument name to set its Value Source.
- 6.If your Custom Action returns any result, you can store it in a variable by providing the Action Output Variable Name.
Adding Custom Action