Comment on page
Adding New Page
This page guides you on creating a new page and managing and organizing them.
To add a new page:
- 2.Click on the New Page icon. This will open the popup where you can search the ready-made templates.
- 3.To start from a blank page, click Create Blank (under Blank Page).
- 4.To use the template, search for the kind of page you want and select Use My Theme.
- 5.Provide the Page Name and click Create Page.
Tip: Right-click on a page to duplicate, copy, or delete it.
Add page from Scratch
Add page from Templates
Our 'AI Gen Page' feature lets you generate the page out of a prompt. This can be helpful, especially when you need help figuring out where to start.
Once the page is generated, you can preview it with a different color scheme, light and dark theme, and add a new theme. You also have the option to view the page's code and regenerate images as needed.
To get the desired result, you can try optimizing your prompt. i.e., make it more descriptive.
- 1.Design a page to display a catalog of books, with a search bar for quick access.
- 2.Construct a concert detail page in a vintage style.
- 3.Build a profile page for a health and wellness app.
- 4.Create a page to show a list of recipes, with a search bar for filtering by ingredients.
- 5.Design a gaming tournament details page in a futuristic style.
- 6.Develop a user profile page for a language learning app.
You can group and organize your pages inside the folders. Organizing your pages into folders allows you to quickly find the pages instead of manually going or searching through a long list.
To organize pages into folders:
- 2.Click the New Folder and then provide the Folder Name.
- 3.Drag the pages inside the newly created folder.
- 4.Right-click on the folder, and you'll see an option to add a new folder, page, or component and rename and delete the folder.