Using this action, you can send an SMS to the specified number. This action does not directly send SMS. Instead, it redirects you to the native SMS app and prefills your message, and you have to press the send button to send the message finally.
Follow the steps below to add this action to any widget.
- Select the Widget (e.g., Button) on which you want to add the action.
- Select Actions from the Properties panel (the right menu), and click + Add Action.
- Search and select the Send SMS (under UI Interactions) action.
- Inside the Phone Number section, provide the valid phone number. Your message will be sent to this number.
- Inside the SMS Body section, provide the message you want to send.
Adding Send SMS action